Manglavita Chapel consists of a chapel carved in a rock, a demolished wall chapel and a grave built on a high and rocky area in Toklu Quarter of Trabzon. Access to the chapel is provided by natural stairs carved into the rock. The apse to the east of the rectangular Chapel has a small window.The history of the chapel dates back to the 9th-10th centuries and it has overtones of a demolished chapel.
Located in the Kemerkaya Neighbourhood, the church was built for the foreign citizens around 1869 and 1874 upon the order of Sultan Abdülmecit. Since then, the church has still been used for worship by foreign citizens and visitors.