It was built in the south of Carsi Mosque in the form of a double Turkish bath. Its name is mentioned among the foundations of Iskender Pasha. It is thought to be built between the years 1521-1533. As the double Turkish bath implies, it has two sepeate sections for men and women. Men section is covered with an octagonal roof supported by pillars.